December 27, 2010

Setting sail for Stockholm

..or in this case rails. I was ready to boldly embark on my voyage where no Svenn has gone before, when a monkey threw a spanner at my head. I ducked, but it managed to hit my works and thus spoil my carefully laid plans. I thought I had double checked everything, but I quess I only single checked the bathroom, for on the counter my bag of toiletries sat quietly. You would think that it would give a shout when it heard me close the door, but no. Then again I don't blame it. It's has to be warmer in the bathroom than in my suitcase.

By the way, this will not only be my first time to The Snowball, but also to Stockholm! Me, who have been to Herräng seven times, which supposedly is in the same county as Stockholm, have managed not to visit the capital of Sweden. I am not very tall in my hat, as we say in Norway.

So I'm sitting in my parents living room waiting for the next train. It will only be an hour. An hour of food and eating.

No comments: